Monday, April 6, 2009

FIRST OF ALL

I´ve never had a blog and I have no idea if I´m able to be consequent as far as the idea is concerned. The only diary I´ve ever written was when I was 12 or so and I was not very successful, I believe. Still, I´ve got so many things to tell that I decided to give it a try.

Here I am, in Libreville, Gabon, recién llegada, and I´m very white. This is how the story begins. I´ll write in English because most of you are fluent in this language. To those who are not, I offer my apologies and pictures, but I cannot write in three different languages at a time.

Here we go then. Hope somebody will find it interesting.


4 comments:

  1. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you being persistent enough to keep us posted till the end of your African adventure :-). Say hi to J. from us :-).

    ReplyDelete
  2. cześć Kasia! :D uważaj na siebie w tej Afryce :) pozdrawiam, braciszek Maciek :)

    P.S. możesz mi przysłać jakąś pocztówkę z "Czarnego Lądu" :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cześć Córcia! my tez uważnie śledzimy Twoje blpgowe zapiski i nawet w większej części rozumiemy:)albo w mniejszej:) ważne że jestes szczęśliwa szczęściara (no taką słowną zbitkę to tylko chyba Twój ojciec może wymysleć:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This blog is awesome, thanks for sharing!
    Please join us on our Facebook group www.facebook.com/jaimelbv called "J'aime Libreville" and share your experience there too.
    John

    ReplyDelete